- Got the month's supply of prescription drugs at Mercury. I noticed that the pharmacists now have name plates. The usual pharmacist that attends to me had a name plate that read "ONDO". And so good old curious me asked.. "what's your real name? why the nickname ONDO?" And the man said.. "Ma'am, my real name is FACUNDO. I would prefer to be called ONDO than to be called FAC".
- My only regret is that my parents never taught me how to lick ass. If they did, I could have been a CEO of some company by now...
- THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD is shit...thats right, shit! You can smoke shit, get shit faced, buy shit, sell shit, lose shit, find shit, tell people 2 eat shit, forget shit, some people know their shit and some have shit 4 brains, there's lucky shits, dumb shits & crazy shit, there's bull shit, horse shit, chicken shit, deep shit, the wrong shit, the right shit & not enough shit, weird shit, scary shit, up shit creek without a paddle & sometimes everything you touch turns 2 shit. You could pass this along if u give a shit or not if you dont give a shit. Hope you have a shit free day but remember ........ Shit Happens!!! Go on pass this shit on!!!
- "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." (Franklin D. Roosevelt)
- "People prefer to follow those who help them, not those who intimidate them." (C. Gene Wilkes)
- I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either.
- "Take hold of the light of truth and shine it on the faces of those that hide the darkness of deceit" (Engr. Rodolfo "Jun" Lozada, Tomasino)
- To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, BE NOTHING...
- God has always something for you.. a key for every problem, a light for every shadow, a relief for every sorrow, a plan for every tomorrow.
- Another sunrise, another day. One more chance to pray for God's guidance today.
- "Ambivalence about family responsibilities has a long history in the corporate world." (Rosabeth Kanter)
- What's the difference between "sick of working" and "sick but working"? The first means "burned out," and the second means "crappy attendance policy"
- Just a thought.. On my way to work every night, I noticed that those large, beautiful houses in White Plains, St. Ignatius, and Corinthian Hills look so lonely. There are no lights, there doesn't even seem to have a family living there. I guess there's truth to the saying "IT GETS LONELY AT THE TOP."
- THE BEST OUT OF THE OFFICE REPLY: "I am currently out of the office today with limited access to my email. Rest assured that your email will not be forwarded. Instead, it will be deleted in the order it was received. Thank you."
- SUPPORT BACTERIA. They're the only culture some people have.
- PARADIGM SHIFT: I will no longer look some people as assholes.. from today onwards, they will just be HOLES SURROUNDED BY ASS.
And of course, the "moving on to a new job" inspirational poem that I found on the web:
I used to have a Comfort Zone
Where I knew I couldn't fail
The same four walls of busy work
Were really more like jail.
I longed so much to do the things
I'd never done before,
But I stayed inside my Comfort Zone
And paced the same old floor.
I said it didn't matter,
That I wasn't doing much
I said I didn't care for things
Like diamonds, furs and such.
I claimed to be so busy
With the things inside my zone,
But deep inside I longed for
Something special of my own.
I couldn't let my life go by,
Just watching others win.
I held my breath and stepped outside
And let the change begin.
I took a step and with new strength
I'd never felt before,
I kissed my Comfort Zone "goodbye"
And closed and locked the door.
If you are in a Comfort Zone,
Afraid to venture out,
Remember that all winners were
At one time filled with doubt.
A step or two and words of praise,
Can make your dreams come true.
Greet your future with a smile,
Success is there for you!