The cliche "opposites attract" is definitely true. When complete opposites get into a relationship, everyday turns out to be a fun day. There are so many things to talk about, so many things to learn from each other. They are just like fish and chips, cookies and milk, burgers and fries, and kare-kare and bagoong. One without the other is just not the same.
My hubby and I are just that. We are opposites and we're loving every bit of it. I have listed our Top 15 differences:
1. He's Caucasian. I'm Asian.
2. He's 6'1". I'm 5'1"
3. He loves chicken. I do not eat chicken.
4. He's an insomniac. I'm narcoleptic.
5. He's Protestant. I'm Catholic.
6. He can't swim. I love swimming.
7. He hates cockroaches. I don't.
8. He says lizards are harmless. I am absolutely freaked out by them.
9. English is his native language. English is my second language.
10. He thinks brown skin is beautiful. I wish I had fairer skin.
11. He's hypoglycemic. I am hyperglycemic.
12. He can't stand the sight of fish heads. I love them deep fried and crispy.
13. He loves warm summer nights. I prefer cold winter nights.
14. He's unbelievably smart. I'm a smart ass.
15. He's HANDSOME. I'm GORGEOUS.
Do you agree with me that opposites do attract? Share your thoughts and experiences. I would love to read about your story too.