This is my page. These are my thoughts. Like it? Read on. Hate it? Read even more.
|The death of the work "itik"|
1. I shut some people out of my life not because I hate them, but because I RESPECT ME.
2. Put an end to the phrase "We are all family here." People in the workplace are NOT my family. My family is the people I leave behind when I go to work at night. Workplace people are PEERS, NOT FAMILY.
3. I did not find employment to make friends. I sought employment to earn money. Gaining new friends is just a bonus.
4. I am an individual. I am unique. I am a rational being. I am not an item in the production line that will blindly conform to your specifications.
5. Respect and earn respect.
6. I can be the most faithful ally. I can also be the worst enemy. It all depends on the situation presented.
7. Do not judge me unless you have walked a mile in my shoes.
8. If you did not have a happy childhood, don't rub off your disappointment on others.
9. You can never be perfect because only GOD is perfect, and you are NOT GOD.
10. Most importantly, I would advise you to never meddle in the affairs of the dragon, for in my eyes you are crunchy and good with ketchup.